(1) Machine-learning based software security analysis,
(2) Fundamental static program analysis to improve software security and reliability,
(3) Big data-driven program analysis for mobile malware analysis,
(4) Program analysis through information retrieval,
(5) Software analytics, mining software repository
The stipend of the scholarship is $26,682 per annum (tax exempt) for 3.5 years, plus travel funds for attending conferences.
The qualified candidate will also receive a tuition-fee waiver.
* a bachelor's or master's degree in the area of Computer Science or related discipline with outstanding grades.
* evidence of research ability - e.g. an honours thesis, a minor thesis, publication(s), and a well-developed preliminary research proposal, developed under the guidance of the supervisor;
* strong programming skills in one of C/C++, Java and Python.
* background in software engineering and programming skills
Dr. Yulei Sui